Sunday, March 20, 2016

Two "must haves" on your book shelves!

If you enjoyed "An Encounter with Yeshua", you will certainly also appreciate "An Encounter with Yeshua the Sequel", that describes my path into discipleship.

I'd like to remind my readers that the e-book to An Encounter with Yeshua is entirely FREE for download on lulu.com.

Both volumes have been written under Yeshua's loving direction.
I do pray that you may all be blessed in abundance.

The third part, Heart of a Savior, that will be available later on, is still in the works.

I am expecting your feedback and reviews impatiently!


Enjoy your books...I will keep you updated with my literary info.

For any question you may have, feel free to contact me at isabelleesling@gmail.com 
or Northern Books at northernbooks1@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...