Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Awesome Gang interview

Please check out the original article here.

Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written.
I am a trilingual published author of 10 books. Very eclectic as a writer, I have expressed about many subjects such as self-development, music biographies, Parisian stories.
My two last books have been written in a very different way, though.
My exceptional encounter with Yeshua, in July 2014, changed and challenged my whole perspective on writing. Both volumes, An Encounter with Yeshua and An Encounter with Yeshua the Sequel have been birthed under the loving direction of our Lord.
What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it?
My latest and 10th book is entitled “An Encounter with Yeshua the Sequel”.
Our Messiah inspired the follow-up to “An Encounter with Yeshua”. This book describes my path into discipleship.
Do you have any unusual writing habits?
Yes…I love writing at my favorite Parisian spot, Cofféa.
The friendliness of the persons who serve me their excellent coffee tremendously helps my creativity.
What authors, or books have influenced you?
I love Balzac and Marcel Pagnol’s simplicity. I also love Elias Canetti’s ” Die gerettete Zunge” and many, many more…I am eclectic as a reader and as a writer too…
What are you working on now?
I am working on a project entitled “Heart of a Savior”.
It will unveil you the depths of our Messiah’s loving heart…but this is all I can say for the moment…wait until it gets published….
What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books?
I do use free promotion website like Ask David, Awesome Gang, Pretty Hot or Writers pay it forward. Book trailers are also efficient promotional tools.
Press releases help a lot too.
I also do speak a lot with my audience.
Do you have any advice for new authors?
Keep writing. Write every day. Accept constructive criticism. Stay away from negative people. Have a vision of where you want to be.
What is the best advice you have ever heard?
One becomes a writer by writing.
What are you reading now?
I am too much busy writing. My only reads are online articles.
What’s next for you as a writer?
My biggest dream as a writer is to become a full time writer…I am on my way, with a big dose of faith and improving day after day.
If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring?
The Tanakh ( Old Testament) in a bilingual Hebrew/ French or Hebrew/ English version
The Bible
This is all I’d need besides our Lord’s presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...