Thursday, March 24, 2016

Free PDF versions of "An Encounter with Yeshua" and "An Encounter with Yeshua the Sequel"

Dear brothers and sisters,




An Encounter with Yeshua and An Encounter with Yeshua the Sequel are books that have been written to serve Yeshua's glory.
My aim is for many people who read these books to  get to know the person of Yeshua and to access Salvation. My feather belongs to our Lord and I am very willing to work for His Kingdom.

Our Lord is coming soon and if some unsaved souls can access His mercy through my writings, I'd be utterly grateful.

Both volumes need reviewers, especially on Lulu.com and amazon kindle.



To anybody who is willing to help with his/her time to give both books some ratings and reviews on the websites mentioned above, I'd provide with some free pdf copies.

For more info, please contact me at isabelleesling@gmail.com

Many thanks. God bless you all.

Your grateful author,

Isabelle Esling

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to read it. I have read from others who had also an encounter with Jesus Christ and they are inspiring and wonderful.What sets me to be so curious enough is that person also says the same thing about Yongsungkim. He said that he's been searching for a painting of Jesus Christ who can be nearest to what He looked like basing on what he saw of him and he had found it only in one of Yongsungkim arts..

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...