Friday, March 18, 2016

Meeting Yeshua's loving eyes

I had just finished a quite long day. I was about to close my computer and to prepare for the night when I saw Yeshua looking down on me. I just miraculously crossed His glance, in a very natural way. Yeshua our Savior has just allowed me to look into His eyes and my heart was filled with peace. His peace, the Shalom of His Spirit had come down into my soul.
Everything was in order, “beseder”, as the Hebrews would say. I cannot explain this feeling, but bathing into Yeshua’s eyes made everything fall into place.



Today has been a beautiful day, a truth-seeker has just invited Yeshua into his heart. The man was so happy that he wanted to shout out his joy to the whole world! Heaven rejoiced and my magnificent Savior concluded this amazing journey by granting me a deep look into His eyes.

This is now the fourth time Yeshua makes Himself visible to my eyes. I am truly blessed. Although the way He appears to me is very different every time it occurs to me, my soul instantly recognizes the One I love.

There is so much joy and so much peace in Yeshua's wonderful presence.
You might ask what Yeshua resembled this time. I raised my eyes upwards and
my sight was opened. Our Savior was dressed in white and had His dark brown hair loose. But what is really remarkable this time is that I was drawn into his eyes quite immediately. Without trembling, in a very fearless manner, Yeshua let me plunge my eyes into His. I am still unable to define His eye color. All I can say is that our Lord and Savior's eyes look like a deep ocean of kindness.
Looking at Him is the greatest blessing for the soul.
Through His exquisite eyes, I visited the immensity of His heart and for that I am so grateful.




Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...