Friday, July 22, 2016

Besides tranquil waters ( from "Heart of a Savior")

My Yeshua, I noticed that you have been slowing me down lately. You invited me to rest while I was stressing over continuing my work...”


My daughter, too often you forget that I want to spend time in your company. Too often, you omit that I want us to just enjoy each other. Just rest in my arms and delight yourself in my presence. Be attentive to my loving care. You must reach the tranquil waters. Your soul must slow down to be more receptive. The more time you will spend in my presence, the more you will be able to share meaningful details about me. This is what the great majority of people is completely missing out about me. Your prayer doesn't have to be made of constant blabber or verses reciting. You don't have to stress over the meaning of a verse all the time.
Child you are not a Bible scholar, you are not meant to be. You are my “talmida”, my student, my disciple, and as such you must get used to resting and staying silent in my company. Observance comes from observation; this observation must come from the inner side of you soul. A silent soul can catch the voice of the Spirit. If you do hurry all the time and stress about how and what to share with your readership, you will miss the most important part of my teaching. Therefore, through diverse circumstances and events, I am telling you to slow down and to come to rest.
Doesn't it feel better now that you accepted my counsel?
Don't you feel better, my precious child?
When I was teaching at the synagogues, people were wondering where my wisdom came from. I knew the meaning of the Scriptures and revealed the very depths of their heart. My wisdom comes from Heaven, from our heavenly Father. Child, at each moment, the Holy Spirit will instruct you, if you are attentive.
You were drifting away and I caught you back.”


Yeshua, I apologize to you. I know that I am getting caught into this virtual world that sometimes absorbs me. Thanks for reminding me of the most important: you. I was stressing over finding a theme, a verse to discuss. Yeshua I want to know you, nothing matters more to me. “



I was reflecting on tranquil waters this morning. “Ein Guedi”, Yeshua whispered to my ears and a wonderful source of water became visible before my eyes.

Yeshua allows my soul to wander through the Israeli path of the Shepherds and keeps my spiritual eye in constant awe. Tranquil waters, sources of blessing are watering my soul in the loving presence of my beloved. Yeshua, guardian of my soul, please keep me on your path, always.
Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your message, Dear Soul. For weeks now I have let "today's world" knock me to my knees. I received a similar message from Yeshua yesterday. I am renewed. Sometimes I'm not convinced that I talk to Him this way. Doubt overtakes me and I falter. You have given me sweet validation this morning. I am grateful for your gift of sharing. You are Blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...