Friday, July 1, 2016

A prophetic vision for France ( from " Heart of a Savior")

The atmosphere was heavy in the air as I crossed the Bir Hakeim bridge. The sky was cloudy. All of a sudden, a cold wind started blowing. I raised my eyes up to the sky that started darkening.

I then heard Yeshua's voice telling me: “The wind of my anger is blowing over France.”



I instantly prayed for many souls to access Salvation.


The dark sky then opened up on a terrific vision. I saw the form of a person, from afar. I was unable to distinguish his traits, but the man looked like a judge and was wearing a black robe. He was standing before a throne. Above the throne, on the right, a huge scroll was visible.


I glanced at the sky again. The gray clouds had transformed into mice: a multitude of mice was visible and advancing at a fast pace.
I asked Yeshua: “What does that mean, Lord?”
The Lord replied to me: “Pestilence and terror.”


I was instantly prompted to ask our Lord for mercy.
Yeshua said to me, in a reassuring tone: “But fear not, I will spare you because you've always had a quest for me. You always wanted to know me.”


At the end of the day, Yeshua spoke to me again: “ Fear not”, He reiterated twice in a warm and loving voice.


In Spring and in Summer, Paris has been plagued with floods and cold weather.
The world needs to acknowledge that each nation is now coming into judgment and our Lord will reward them according to their behavior. Our Lord has kept calling France to repentance, but most people are keeping their sinful ways.
A storm is preparing. Europe and the USA, in particular, are going to be braced while Israel will be left alone with a multitude of opponents from all sides and the nuclear threat will grow into a scary reality.
Many people are not prepared for the times preceding Yeshua's return.
May my feather help people recognize the emergency of these times.
Believing will not be enough. Commit to our Lord before it is too late!
Yeshua's heart deepest desire is that you share eternity with Him.

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...