Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Merciful He is ( from the draft "Figments of Light")

« O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good, for His mercy endures forever ;
O give thanks unto the God of the gods, for His mercy endures forever ;
O give thanks unto the Lord of the Lords, for His mercy endures forever. »

Psalm 136 : 1-3




Yeshua glances at me. He sees my slowness in learning His teachings, watches me struggle and doubt constantly. He is aware of my incapacity to love. He sees all my flaws.
His immense heart covers all my faults and all my flaws. At the end of the day, He welcomes me into His arms and wraps me into His garment. At the end of the day, Yeshua is holding my tiny heart.
In the depths of the night, my guardian is providing with loving care.
Yeshua's love, my words can barely explain. All I know is that He and I are always together. He is the One who sustains me while my eyes sometimes express the fear of the unknown. Yeshua desires me to lean on Him and to do away with any kind of worries.




« I know the movie of your life and its ending, there is no reason to worry », my Savior says to me.

I am longing to be in His arms, my soul is seeking Him night and day.
Yeshua, my beloved, love me always.

« I am eternal, so is my love », Yeshua whispers to my ear.
« I love you eternally, my King », I whisper back to Yeshua's ear.

I am wrapped into His mantle of love ; I am ascending heavely spheres as I am sinking into deep sleep.

Yeshua the king of righteousness approaches me. His heart so pure is so close to my heart ; I am humbled by the sight of His soul without blemish who loves me so. No one who has really met the King would be able to boast with arrogance about his own righteousness.



Yeshua, my pure soul, reminds me of my sinful nature. I remain in permanent Teshuva ( repentance). I am conscious of my incapacity to love like the Master. Tears are cleaning the windows of my soul. Wash away my faults, o pure Lamb of Hashem !

Yeshua's mercy is the womb of a mother. Yeshua's mercy is the loving care of a father. He englobes both dimensions. So often my own heart condemned me ; every time Yeshua shows me forgiveness and comprehension.

May the soul not become forgetful. May the soul dwell in gratefulness ; for His mercies are immense.



Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...