Sunday, December 6, 2015

Yeshua is beautiful



I'd like to dedicate this article to the people who are wasting their time debating about Yeshua's physical appearance. I've seen so many people enter into meaningless debates and hating on each other about our Lord's supposed looks.
Now let me share my personal experience with you. I do pray that it fills your heart with love.


I have been granted to see Yeshua before me twice, and I have had numerous visions of the Son of Man since He entered my life.


When He let me see Him, He looked like a Middle-Eastern person, dark haired and a tan skin, that was close to orange.

I have been granted to look into His eyes three times; yet I still can't figure out what His eye color actually is.

Yeshua is handsome, but His physical attributes do not matter, actually. His handsomeness is not a beauty females would or could lust. It is a beauty that is not of this world. It is the reflection of all He is: love in its purest dimension.


Yeshua's beauty is something man cannot compete with. His beauty and purity when you are seeing Him, during these precious instants when He is approaching you, will reveal you as you are. It can be painful if you are not prepared, to see through your own, sinful nature.


Yeshua is beautiful and I am deeply in love with our Lord, but the love that unites us is not of flesh. Yet it is the strongest dimension of love I have ever experienced in my entire life.

A brother who had a powerful encounter with Him said: "Yeshua is the coolest person I know". This is actually true, because nobody else will accept you with your flaws in the way Yeshua does.

Yeshua is beautiful, in His humility, in the sacrificial dimension of His love. He is beautiful, because He accepted to be the Suffering Servant before our Father gave Him His crown of glory.


He is beautiful in His simplicity and His humility.


I want to be that little child that He consoles in His arms.


Everything in Yeshua is heavenly beauty; if you look at Him with the eyes of love, you'll bathe into His Spirit with delight.


Let me share a secret with you: it is not how He looks like that really matters, but how He makes you feel. I feel unconditionally loved by my beautiful Yeshua-and He sees me as beautiful, flawless, as a reflection of our Father's image.


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Isabelle, Heart felt feelings, your love for Yeshua is so evident in your words. God Bless you and peace be with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Steve and Coral, for taking time to read this article...I love Yeshua will all my heart, with all my soul and with all my strength...May He bless you too in abundance:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is exactly how He looks! Well said.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...