Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Speeding up the work of the Spirit

Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended? who has gathered the wind in his fists? who has bound the waters in a garment? who has established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if you can tell? (Proverbs 30:4)


fig tree.jpg
« My daughter, time is counted. The work of the Holy Spirit will be accelerated for all nations and especially Israel, to hear the Good News.
Many orthodox rabbis will step up as enemies of the Truth.
My child, you must understand that if the simple Israeli sometimes has no clue about me being the Messiah, a lot of rabbis do know and are unwilling to state the truth for two main reasons : they don't want corporate Christianity to take over and they are afraid of losing all they have by confessing my Name. The situation is very complex.
Some rabbis also secretely believe in me, talk to me in their four walls at night, but they'd rather die than admit to being disciples.
Yet let me tell you, my child, the Holy Spirit is going to break all boundaries and you are going to witness massive conversions. My Name will make big headlines-not in the way it already happened in Israel. This time it is going to be HUGE. My Name will be on most mouths and eyes will be opened.
In addition, archeologists are going to excavate proofs that will confirm the truth I've spoken in the 1st Century.
Israel is going to return to me.
So my dear children, you are invested with a mission : spread my word as much as possible ; reach out to the greatest number of people.
Your king will reward you. Have courage, dear children, for I am coming soon.
As much as you will see evil forces, you will see a new wind blow. The Holy Spirit's word is unstoppable. Rejoice for great Salvation is on its way to Israel."

proverbs 30  CODE

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...