Saturday, December 5, 2015

The nations will join Israel (exclusive exerpt of "Heart of a Savior" , my new project)

"The word that Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.In days to come the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be raised above the hills; all the nations shall stream to it.Many people shall come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.He shall judge between the nations, and shall arbitrate for many peoples; they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord!" (Isaiah 2:1-5)



« For the Lord will have compassion on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land ; and the stranger shall join himself with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. »
Isaiah 14:1







« The Book of Isaiah is very clear about nations joining Israel. In fact, as far as my understanding goes, the nations are welcome to worship Hashem with Israel. I do think that anybody stating that God has become the « God of the Gentiles » and had done away with the Torah is living in delusion. Some people do not realize what they are actually saying, but it would sound like this :
« Hashem gave Israel commandments, did away with them, rejected them, spat on the Torah and became a God of the Gentiles, inciting them to follow pagan traditions... »
Isaiah was indeed speaking of upcoming times. My Lord, the more I am advancing with you, the less I feel connected with Christianity. I cannot support false teachings and pagan traditions that have been added into it. I am willing to walk in truth with you my Messiah. I have already been hated for telling the truth. »



« My child, they will hate you for speaking the truth. Some Jews will hate you as well. The difficulty you will be facing as a witness is that the Maschiach has been cut off Israel for Centuries. Some of my Jews are blinded because they do not recognize my pagan portrayal by Gentile nations. Following a « gentile » Messiah is going after idols and by rejecting me, they think that they are obeying the Commandments.
The Jewish picture of Yeshua their Messiah needs to be reinstated.
An identity theft occured over the Centuries. They need to rediscover their rabbi and His teachings.
In the same way, it is hard for many Gentiles to understand that the traditions they are following come from pagan traditions.
I want my children to dig deeper and examine the truth ; not tradition, but the truth (my true teachings).
Of course, very few will make efforts, but the true hearts of my followers will open up to the truth. 
I will be who I will be, « Eyeh asher eyeh », this is how I revealed myself to Moshe in the burning bush. By missing out the many verbs in the future, people mistranslated my Word and the intent it carried. The future tense indicates that the Torah is valid in past, present and future.
Past, present and future are merely human concepts ; it is an illusion. I am eternally present. I am the same, I do not change.
Greek divinities are unstable like humans, yet many Gentiles are reassured with a pagan god keeping them into idolatry.

But I will open up the mind of the honest truth-seeker, regardless of his background. The ones who truly love me will have heart to get closer to the real me.

The other ones will prefer bowing before the pagan idol that arranges them. Sadly many people believe that idolatry only refers to statues and « holy » pictures. The truth is much scarier than that : any distortion of the truth is an idol.
False representations of me, as a revengeful punisher or as the distributor of hypergrace (« everybody will be saved ») are dangerous idols.
I am Lord. I am love, but I judge after justice. As a child, you often heard : « God's job is to forgive. Everybody will be in paradise. »
This is an excuse individuals are using because they are terrified of my judgment. At the same time, their statement is dangerously misleading, especially to very young kids.

I'd like to gently remind the ones who are calling them « believers » and who spread antisemitic statements of all kind : « I am that Jew you are spitting on. »

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...