Sunday, December 6, 2015

Two plagues are coming to the Westeners ( exclusive exerpt of Heart of a Savior")

last days islam terror

On Friday night I had a prophetic dream. What I saw is not pleasant to share, but here is what our Lord showed me : I saw a huge massacre, much bigger than the terror attempts of November the 13th in Paris. I saw many people lying in a pool of blood.
I haven't received any frametime indication. Retrospectively I can only state that I have been warned in October 2014 about « three days of darkness ». Later on, I realized that all these days of darkness referred to the events linked with Charlie Hebdo.
In April 2015, I glanced at an ad while walking in Montparnasse. At the same time a vision of murdered people imposed itself before my eyes. When these horrible attempts happened in November, on the 13th, I knew my vision had been fulfilled.
I have been discussing with Yeshua lately and He revealed me about two major punishments coming to the Western world. I'll share our dialogue with you all.

« My child, the Western world will taste my wrath in unprecedented levels : two major punishments are coming to the West in a very insidious way.

Because the masses refused my grace and compassion, they will fall for the Illuminati deception. They will believe luciferian doctrines and become slaves to the Illuminati puppet masters. They will boast with arrogance, thinking that they are as powerful as God Himself. In fact, they will become soulless robots used as evil tools. »

« Oh Lord I already saw two persons dressed in Illuminati clothes and bags. They were acting strangely I didn't feel comfortable in their presence. »
« Of course, child, you will never feel comfortable in the presence of evil, whether it is apparent or disguised. The Holy Spirit is warning you. »
« I am really grateful that you saved me. »
« Child, you are under my protection. All my loved ones, the ones who know my Name will be sheltered.

Another threat is already here and will be amplifying. Evil will take the face of Islamic terror. Governments will blind people. Beware, all these politicians are the very instigators of what they pretend to fight against. They are acting in a wicked way, because they want citizens to be terrorized. This is a way to restrict their freedom and to get chipped like animals.
Now tell them sinners my word : because you are taking pride in lustful ways, because you enjoy kissing the devil, Satan will kiss you back in murder and destruction.
Your families will be devastated and you'll be left without posterity. You will be punished until you come back to me with a repentant heart. »
true repentance.jpg
Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...