Saturday, November 21, 2015

Make sure you are getting acquainted with the Author before you talk wrongly about the Book

Dear readers, I had just completed An Encounter with Yeshua, the Sequel when our Lord informed me about a new mission. I will share everything with you when the time will be ready. In the meantime, I am sharing a conversation I had today with our Lord.
We must all prepare for the world to be braced. I won't hide it to you: Yeshua told me that terrible times are coming.Time for repentance. Please intercede for the lost souls.






« The Lord abhors every arrogant person ; rest assured that they will not go unpunished » Proverbs 16:5

« For the day is coming, burning like a furnace ;
when all the proud and evildoers will be stubble ;
the day that is coming will set them ablaze , says Adonai Tzevaot, and leave them neither root nor branch. »

Malachi 3:19



« Child, I am fuming and I can't contain my anger. Please write these words for me. I announced times of darkness to the nations, but I need to speak to the ones who are playing it « holy » before me when they are full of abominations.
I have a message for you all who are using Bible verses as stabbing knives to hurt the hearts of my beloved servants, repent you fools. You are calling the Bible « holy ». Don't you know that the One who inspired it is the One you should fear above all ? Don't you know that the content my servants transmitted from generations was inspired by the Holy Spirit ?



You cannot COMPREHEND one single verse without the help of the Holy Spirit.
Now humble yourselves before my Face, you serpents !
The beginning of wisdom is the fear of Hashem. Your spirit is a spirit of pride and evil.
Who do you think you are, don't you know I can remove you from the face of the earth instantly?



I am going to bring destruction to you and all the people who are acting in the same way as you do. Your ridiculous « knowledge » is nothing in my eyes.
I am warning you : if you don't repent from your evil works, you will perish in the same way as blasphemers. I will make no difference between you artisans of evil and the ones who spit on my name-because in my eyes you are doing the same.



I am calling everyone to repentance NOW. Terrible events are in the making.
Now meditate on these words before I take you away in a tempest of anger.
Pride is an abomination before me. I'll burn it to ashes. Now comes the time of the retribution. I'll punish pride in the same way as I punish blasphemy. Stop using my Word and my Name in vain. »



« Dear Lord, you showed me terrible events in the making. Have mercy, dear Lord, some people are ignorant and lost on their ways. Please save the ones who can be saved before you return. Please preserve your servants. Come soon, my Lord of glory, evil must go. »



« My precious child, it must rise before it goes. It will bring a few people to repentance. Very few will be saved. Many individuals have become arrogant and stubborn. Places of sin are going to be destructed. A lot of blood is going to be spilled and terror will spread before I return. 
The wrath of Elohim will reach the whole planet. The earth is going to be braced like never before.
I want each and everyone to humble themselves.
Only the pure hearts will be able to resist to what is coming.My remnant, stay strong. I am coming. I will reign and I will reward your efforts. »





Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...