Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fragility of life






A spiritual perspective about the current events in Paris.


"Behold, you have given me my days by a measure, and my delay is as nothing before you, because all the children of men abide as vapor." Psalm 39:5


Encountering Yeshua impacted my life in a tremendous way. Since our Messiah is part of my daily life, I reassessed all my priorities. I voluntarily gave up all unimportant, worldly preoccupations. Our Lord became my Nr1 priority.
Since ancient biblical times, people who walked with God have always been protected in their ways.

It is said of Noakh, for instance:

"Noakh was a righteous man, blameless among people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God." Genesis 6:9

If we were all conscious about the fragility of our lives, we would surely make more efforts to love our neighbor. We would drop all kind of resentment and hatred. We would surely live a fuller life in accordance with our Lord's will.
Believe it or not, we were created for a beautiful purpose. Our Lord has wonderful plans, for each and everyone, regardless of their backgrounds. 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

But if people reject Him, they are missing out the chance to live a blessed life, according to His will.

The recent terror attacks in Paris viewed with the spiritual eye





The recent events in Paris have shaken the world.
Paris is the town I happen to live in. I love the French Capital very much and I find it sad that so many people lost their lives due to a few fanatic fools.

A lot of people are indeed reacting in surprise and disbelief.
I am sad about what happened, but not really surprised.

Back in October 2014, Yeshua had warned me that Paris would become a very dangerous place. He warned me about "three days of darkness" that I first interpreted literally before the Charlie Hebdo killings and the other events linked with it.
In fact, Yeshua had shown me three symbolical days of darkness. They were manifested at first on January the 7th, with the killings at Charlie Hebdo, followed by the shootings in Montrouge the next day and finalized with the killings of the hostages at HyperCacher in Paris.

The truth is that France, among other nations is currently being judged. Our Lord is calling people to repentance. He wants them to give up atheism, idolatry and the spirit of blasphemy that is so common here.

Why I am not "Charlie" and never will be

I am a French citizen, currently living in Paris. I have a lot of compassion for the victims of terrorism and the ones who have lost a dear one. My heart goes out to all of them.
In no way I can adhere to the spirit of "Charlie Hedbo", that advertises blasphemy as a "duty" on the account of "freedom of speech".

I will spread the warning our Lord gave me. I will stand up and speak out for the truth.
Give up your selfish, godless lives, come back to Him and He will welcome you in His arms.
Yeshua is love and forgiveness. Also, He wants you to give up on lewd behaviors and dirty talks. These things really displease our Creator.

All nations are being currently judged by their degree of depravity that has reached incredibly high levels. Many individuals have been rebellious to hear the truth.
There are so many breaches through which people are letting demons infiltrate the world.
Our Lord wants to reach out to people and bring them back to faith. I am not talking about joining assemblies here. Many people confuse being in an assembly with having a true, personal relationship with Yeshua.

Our Lord wants to regain your hearts. He is inviting you to friendship. Will you take His hand , as I did in July 2014?

No matter where you are standing right now, there is no situation too desperate for our Lord. Yeshua loves you, no matter WHO you are and WHERE you come from.
Ask Him. He will show you how much He loves you.
Please take the chance to be saved, do not delay it. There might be no tomorrow.

Prophetic words from our Lord (received today)



"I keep talking to the nations, I am sending them obvious signs. The sky and the stars have shown humanity the emergency of my Second Coming.

Warnings have been sent. Judgment has come everywhere. 
The same people who supported Palestinians against Israel in July 2014 are now bearing the consequences of their choices.
You branded your support to the very people who are destroying and invading my people. 
You arrogantly spoke in favor of blasphemy. You supported homosexual marriage and hailed satanic music, knowing these things are true abominations in my eyes!
Now, what are you weeping about?
Beware, I told you you'd taste my wrath. 
I am kind, but I punish sin.
Parents do punish their children when they are faulty. 
In the same way, I correct my children when they acted wrongly. 
Be wise and take the recent events as a lesson.
Humble yourselves, come back to me, I want your hearts back."

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...