Saturday, November 7, 2015

Announcement: the sequel to An Encounter with Yeshua is now ready...




I mean, I completed "An Encounter with Yeshua"-the Sequel". Our Lord told me to conclude the book, so I obeyed His command.

The Sequel is written in the form of an agenda, from May to November 2015; it is truly my path into discipleship.

During this period, Yeshua taught me, showed me things in visions, honored me with a second visitation and kept instructing me day after day.

Yeshua also showed me, as you will see while going through your read, that His return is imminent.

One of His latest messages is about our readiness. By "our", I mean all followers' readiness. We MUST do our best to prepare ourselves for our King's glorious return.

Wait for Him in a joyous expectation, in continuous prayer.
Pray for the lost souls and keep bringing Him your repentance whenever it is needed.

Maranatha.

Your author,

Isabelle Esling

P.S: my book is completed, but the whole work begins for me...I will be busy correcting and editing. I'll keep you updated about a future publishing date. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...