Monday, November 30, 2015

I have a story to tell...




I have a story to tell...to the Jew, to the Gentile, to the elder, to the young child, to the wicked and to the kind, to sceptic and to the believer...It is the story of an exceptional encounter that took place in July 2014..I would like to tell you all about my best friend named Yeshua...read my story, and ask Him into your life..otherwise, you will miss out the greatest friend, the greatest love and the chance to be saved.
An Encounter with Yeshua is available on lulu.com in paperback and e-book, and also on amazon kindle....
The e-book on lulu is totally free of charge...a free gift to you, like our Lord's love, it is freely given to you in the same way...
get your copy now...you won't regret it.
Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...