Saturday, October 24, 2015

Would you like to give your own testimony?


Dear readers of this blog,

I would like to give ALL of you the opportunity to testify about Yeshua/ Jesus of Nazareth.

If you had a significant encounter with our Lord, a face to face visitation or any other experience that relates to Him, please let me know about it. 
I'd be more than delighted to hear about it and I will publish it on this blog if you are willing to share it with the world.

Comment on this post or email me at isabelleesling@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Attention: your story must be authentic, I have a sixth sense for made up stories.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...