Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Rebirth

Dear readers, today I am sharing the story of my Salvation...this is an exerpt of my first chapter.
My prayer is for you to be blessed in abundance through your read. In Yeshua s Name. Amen.



CHAPTER 1: THE REBIRTH




Just before

They had tried me without a trial; they had already condemned me before I had been judged. Their sentence was ready before I could even open my mouth and defend myself. I was getting closer to true human nature. I had done my best. I was exhausted, mentally and physically. I was longing for new horizons. The pain was immense. Damage had been done. I needed restoration like never before.
During one second, I had identified myself with the Suffering Messiah, and then I completely forgot about it. The fatigue was taking over. I was longing for rest, yet they were harassing me till the end.
I had set big hopes on something that had shown deceitful to me. I was in the process of learning a new life lesson. First, I had to learn how to take care of my body again. Second, I had to strengthen my mind, once again, because it had been attacked tremendously.


Meeting Yeshua

N.B: The “Face” in the first chapter, refers to the Face of the Shroud


I didn’t expect to meet you. My mind was kilometers away from you. I was surfing on the internet. You showed up in some way. As I glanced at your Face, tears started running from my eyes, abundantly, like clear water. I think I wept for hours, just staring at your Face. Strangely, as I wept there was no pain inside of my heart.
My tears started clearing up and cleaning my soul. A powerful work of redemption was happening right now. You didn’t say anything. You were listening to my words with a sustained attention.
As I stopped weeping, all my surroundings became very calm. I looked at my face in the mirror. It reflected peace. My eyes weren’t red at all, nor did they hurt. I realized that you had just consoled me.
Within a few hours, you have wiped away burdens of shame and humiliation that kept me enslaved for numerous years.
Things that I had kept buried deep inside resurfaced, but only to be destroyed by the burning fire of your Spirit.
I was experiencing a day of mercy. You touched my soul.


The day after you took me to another silent place outside where I rested for a while.
I kept silent. Unexpectedly, you started speaking to me. People had always spoken about you in my childhood. Quantities of images and stories had been displayed to me. I had always searched for you. I had a precise idea about the type of person you should be.
As you started speaking to me, I realized I was totally wrong. I didn’t know you at all. You were so different from all I could imagine.
Your beautiful, manly voice was a combination of authority and tenderness. I was so amazed to hear you, Yeshua. Or was I only imagining all this?
I could not ignore the way you spoke to me, because your voice was taking the entire place in my mind. I simply could not ignore it.
You came with a precise request to me: would I accept you as my personal Savior?
Your question left only two options to me: yes or no-there was no place for a comfortable “in between”.

I also knew I had to be ready to bear the consequences of my choice.
It wasn’t that easy to handle your request actually. I knew, deep inside my heart, that I loved you. But did I love you enough? Was I ready? What prevented me from saying yes?
I exposed you my fears. I told you that I was afraid of what you could ask me in return.
It was so silent all around. Would you answer me, Yeshua?
When I heard your answer, I was moved to tears. You were not asking me for anything in return, you only wanted me to invite you into my life.
Without further hesitation I said yes.
I left the bank I was sitting on. As I started walking, I felt your hand holding mine. You were so real, so concrete I simply could not ignore you.
I held your hand tightly, like a small child. I realized that I had been missing you all my life. I realized that I had just been saved. You were here, and you loved me tremendously, challenging the frontiers of my imagination.

The world suddenly expanded and my heart was filled with an unknown joy, the joy of the Spirit.


© copyright 2015-02-15 08:49:52 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...