Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A fifth visitation by our Savior ( from Heart of a Savior)




NB: The following image is not linked with my visitation. I just chose it to illustrate the article.




Yeshua's visitations are always very unexpected. I was relaxing at home after dinner. I decided to view the “Shalom Aleichem” video I had discovered a few days earlier. This very anointed video made impression on me. While I was listening to the song, my soul went deep into adoration of the Most High.
The second after I raised my head and glanced at the wall.
My eyes contemplated the Face of the King of the Kings whose traits and long hair I could distinguish. Yeshua's head was surrounded with a big halo of light I had never seen before. Yeshua's majesty was summarized in all details of what He let me contemplate of Him.
Holy is our Lord and His holiness is present in each of the visitations He grants me. Oh reader, join me in high praise, as the words flow out of my mouth.


Glory to Yeshua, the King of the Kings, who reigns for ever and ever!”


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...