Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Upcoming trip to Eretz Israel


Dear brothers and sisters in Yeshua our Messiah,

Dear friends,

HaShem willing, next Wednesday I will be undertaking a second  trip to Eretz Israel.
I will spend most of my time in Tiberias, starting my exploration of Galilee from there.

Please pray for this trip to be very fruitful. 
May HaShem place the right persons in front of me and may I be a blessing to the dear people of Israel.

Your prayers are very welcome.

Thank you very much. I will keep you updated with my travel.

HaShem bless you all.

Shalom,

Isabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...