Thursday, December 8, 2016

Refreshing words about the narrow entrance and the path of righteousness ( from "Heart of a Savior")

Come through the narrow entrance, for wide is the entrance and expansive in the way of “Avaddon” ( destruction), and many are those who enter it. But narrow is the entrance and restrained is the way of life, and those who find it are few.”


He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.” Psalm 23:3


Yeshua shared these words of wisdom with me this morning:

Numerous are the ones who speak about the narrow path, but in their actions they openly reject it. Psalm 23 clearly states “He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake”. Any true disciple will be accompanied to the narrow entrance, this is truly what he will be shown. Many will use pretexts to avoid an exiguous entry, because they are scared of the lack of compromise when they are meant to follow me. They will realize that it will be high time to give up lies that arrange them.

A popular, diluted, worldly version of the Messiah is largely displayed, but this is not who I am.
Not everybody is ready to make the effort to willingly choose the narrow path, like this young, rich man who wouldn't abandon his numerous goods.
The Hebrew word “Petach”, which carries the meaning of doorway or entrance also contrains some precious teaching about restricting and watching our words. By consciously choosing “ petach hatzar”, the narrow entrance, a disciple will also have to master the flow that comes out of his mouth.


Pe” is the letter of the mouth, “Tav” represents the Torah and “Het” is the letter of life and grace. By mastering his words and following the ways of the Torah, the true Talmid ( disciple) will be granted life and grace in a path of righteousness. The reward that is attached to taking the narrow entrance is bigger than the apparent sacrifice the disciple is making.
The Tzaddik, (the righteous), by definition, is set apart. Therefore, he will choose “petach hatzar”, the narrow entrance, spontaneously.


Do not expect to be understood by the world. The world will reject you. The world will persecute true disciples. You are from Heaven. This is your true home. You have been taken out of darkness.


You have a responsibility towards a world that is plunged in darkness and in perdition which is to restore light.
I am the Way. I designed the way for my followers. Anybody who would claim to reform my words in order to “adapt a modern world in constant change” would be found a liar before my Face.
I don't change. I am the same.

Following me costs an effort. Either you accept it or you don't. You are free of your choice.”

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...