Sunday, July 23, 2017

Fragments of life and captured moments ( from the draft ' Figments of Light")

Here I am, sitting at my client's balcony, at the 5th floor, in the heart of Paris.
We are in the middle of our French lesson. My client suddenly makes a remark about the infinity of possibilities in life. « Anything can happen any time; anything is possible. »

We are sitting so close to the sky of Elohim, so close to the clouds. I glance at the sky and my heart is in total agreement with my client's statement. We smile at each other. I feel the excitement of the unknown and a renewed love for a life of wondrous infinite possibilities. Joy is increasing inside of my heart.
I know that what I thought of as impossible, Yeshua will break into a possibility for me.

What a wonderful day. My Lord is with me, reminding me constantly of His might.

Sometimes I am also dealing with unwanted situations. Sometimes I overreact in the face of some enemies in a way I know Yeshua deeply dislikes. I feel guilty about my incapacity to love my enemies in front of my beautiful Savior.

I sometimes feel that a situation is not meant to evolve into a good way.
I am addressing to my Beloved : « Yeshua, please give me a word of encouragement ! »

I open my Bible and here I read :

« If you turn from evil and do good,
you will live safely forever.

 For Adonai loves justice
and will not abandon his faithful;
they are preserved forever.
But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off.

 The righteous will inherit the land
and live in it forever.
 The mouth of the righteous articulates wisdom,
his tongue speaks justice.
 The Torah of his God is in his heart;
his footsteps do not falter.
The wicked keeps his eye on the righteous,
seeking a chance to kill him.
But Adonai will not leave him in his power
or let him be condemned when judged.
 Put your hope in Adonai, keep to his way,
and he will raise you up to inherit the land.
When the wicked are cut off, you will see it.
 I have seen a wicked man wielding great power,
flourishing like a shade tree in its native soil.
 But I passed by again, and he was no longer there;
I looked for him, but he could not be found. 

Observe the pure person, consider the upright;
for the peaceful person will have posterity.
 But transgressors will all be destroyed;
the posterity of the wicked will be cut off.
 Adonai is the one who saves the righteous;
he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
 Adonai helps them and rescues them,
rescues them from the wicked and saves them;
because they take refuge in him. »

Psalm 37, verses 27 to 40

These verses resonated in me. I understood that Yeshua was encouraging me not to give up, and to avoid the temptation to render evil for evil.
My Lord understands my stumbling points and never lets me down.



This evening I said : « Yeshua, I love you ». I glanced at the wall and Yeshua let my eyes contemplate His holy Face. A little bit of Yeshua's hair is visible, despite the veil on His head. Yeshua disappears from my sight as fast as He came to me and I am thinking : « Yeshua vanished from my sight ». Maybe it is the expression of a little disappointment, maybe Yeshua is sensitive to my very thought, because in the next moment, as I am glancing at the wall, once again, I can distinguish my rabbi's traits in some intense light. His eyes have an solemn expression of seriousness, but they are full of kindness. My King is there, before me. I glance at my rabbi's beard before His beautiful Face leaves the scene.

I have just been granted a seventh visitation. Praised be my beautiful Lord !


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...