Sunday, January 1, 2017

"Famine of my Word" ( from "Heart of a Savior")

Behold, days are coming”, declares the Lord God, “when I will send a famine on the land. Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water. But rather for hearing the words of the Lord.
People will stagger from sea to sea and from north even to the east.
They will go and for to seek the word of the Lord. But they will not find it.” Amos 8: 11-12


Get out of the way, turn aside from the path. Let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel: “Since you have rejected this word and have put your trust in oppression and guile, and have relied on them, therefore this iniquity will be to you like a breach about to fall, a bulge in a high wall, whose collapse comes suddenly in an instant.”
Isaiah 30:11-13


These are the few prophetic insights Yeshua shared with me today. The world is in a state of emergency and these words are a strong reminder that it is still time to repent from evil works.


What will they say when the last light will extinguish before their very eyes?
How will they react when their soul will be so dry that it will be broken into tiny pieces?
The light is going to depart, child, from their faces. The earth will be plunged into total darkness. They wanted Satan, I'll give them the evil lover of their rotten souls. When they will be confronted with death and destruction, when humiliation will set in and the mantle of pride be burnt down, they will seek for me. My ear will be deaf to their supplications and my eye indifferent to their suffering. In the same way they have been laughing at people warning them, I will laugh in their face.
You have been shouting “glory to Satan” and you wanted to dance with the devil? Here you go, here is the fulfillment of your hearts' deepest desires. You spat on my Name so many times, now comes the time of the retribution for the hearts who did not repent from evil.
Keep glorifying yourselves in your wrongdoings. This time, your mouth will be shut and your heart in despair and anguish.
For too long, mankind took me for granted. They counted on my forgiveness, thought of it as if they acquired it for good.
You've spoken wrongly of me in the wickedness of your hearts; you didn't shy away insulting your Lord's glory. I will change your worldly celebrations into deep mourning. You will seek consolation, but nowhere around you will find anybody to soothe your broken heart. You will be banned from any form of compassion. Didn't you despise kindness from the bottom of your hearts? Didn't you laugh at my children when they responded to their neighbor's despair?
You've regarded Zion with contempt. You excluded yourselves from my grace. Now be ready to face the consequences!
A storm is preparing. If you knew, you'd fall onto your faces and repent immediately.
Your rotten heart will be gnawed by rodents, these evil spirits you kept calling unto. The famine of my Word will erode your soul into complete desiccation.

Then you will rot in the fire the enemy prepared for you. Your memory will be erased for ever."


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...