Friday, September 25, 2015

An Encounter with Yeshua needs your reviews, your promotions and your overall support!

To all persons of good will: your help is needed.





I am addressing to all of you who are currently reading or who have read "An Encounter with Yeshua"...my book needs reviews on the media that exposes it, especially Lulu com and amazon kindle...as you know, the aim of this book is to reach out to many souls for them to get saved and discover our Lord's kindness...helping me out is helping out for our Lord's kingdom. I would also appreciate, especially if you are having a writing or journalistic background if you could help with some more exposure...many thanks in advance...my our Lord and Savior bless you all in abundance:)







Your grateful author,

Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...