Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My interview with Awesome Gang


Check it out here.


Isabelle Esling



Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written.
I am a trilingual author. I have published 9 books so far.
What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it?
The name of my latest book is ” An Encounter with Yeshua”. It is the true story of my Salvation that happened a year ago. Yeshua Himself inspired this book. He directed it from the beginning to the end.
Do you have any unusual writing habits?
I usually like having a coffee to be sitting in a Cafe that must be silent enough for inspiration. I have done that in London where I used to write in the wine cellar of a Cafe named Le Parc Delicatessen and I am still doing the same at a coffee and tea shop named Coffea in Paris. I need to sit close to people, but the place has to be clear of heavy noise, otherwise it kills my inspiration.
What authors, or books have influenced you?
Marcel Pagnol is one French author who inspired me a lot. Balzac as well. I love German poets such as Friedrich Schiller and Goethe.
What are you working on now?
For the moment I am keeping my future projects secret. I will let you know in time.
What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books?
I do use all social media. Ask David.com is a nice place that offers free promotion.
Do you have any advice for new authors?
Believe in yourselves. Keep writing. Never ever give up.
What is the best advice you have ever heard?
One becomes a writer by writing.
What are you reading now?
I am writing more than I am reading. I am not reading at the moment, I am too busy with book marketing.
What’s next for you as a writer?
I would like to become a full time writer.
If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring?
The Tanakh ( hebraic Ancient Testament), the Bible and Mika Waltari, The Secrets of the Kingdom (loved it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...