Sunday, March 17, 2019

The state of the 8th arrondissement this morning

My friends,

This is how the 8th arrondissement looks like after the yellow vests riots. Please pray for me that Yeshua takes me out of this mess as soon as possible!

Your prayers are very welcome!

The yellow vests set an ATM and a whole building on fire, just a few meters away from my place of residence...





There is a deliberate will to destroy and this Saturday these people were led by the communists (PCF).


=
France of the past is dead: we are spreading terror



Arab spring in disguise
newspaper kiosk burnt

Paris and the rest of France are on a sinking ship.
Please pray that people come to Teshuva.

Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...