Friday, February 1, 2019

Sixth trip to Eretz Israel

Dear friends,

HaShem willing, I will be undertaking my 6th trip to Eretz Israel on Sunday morning.

I am still working on the e-book related to the 5th trip and I am in negotiations with my publisher regarding my 12th paperbook, 'Heart of a Savior'.

I will keep you updated as soon as my books will be ready for release.

In Israel, I will stay mainly in Tveriah and Jerusalem, and also travel from there.

Exploring more of the Galilee is, of course in my plans. I may go to Bethlehem ( not sure, but I will keep you updated).

Please keep me in your prayers. May I be a blessing to the people of Israel.

Thank you Yeshua rabbenu for guiding me in this new venture.

Be blessed and keep believing.


Isabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...